HAPPY BIRTHDAY DALYN (our precious angel baby!)

I can't believe how fast this year has flown by. There have been some very great times, and also some very scary! During the Christmas holidays I was very sick, and getting to were I got made me really realize how lucky I am to have the people in my life that I do, and also how blessed I am to have such an amazing husband... and three beautiful and perfect children! Getting Dalyn here was definitely a challenge... but man has he brought so much joy to our lives! Avery and Braxton still can't keep there hands off of him... and what can I say neither can I he is so easy to love! All three of our children have been such miracles, but there is something different about Dalyn, I guess its the fact that the doctors didn't think there was anyway that I would be able to carry him, with my lupus where it was at the time! But WE DID IT... and look at what a gift we ended up with!!! Dalyn we love you so much!!! Mommy, Daddy, Avery, & Brax!!!